- product information
A high quality low odour colourless solvent based, deep penetrating clear primer preserver which is used for the protection against wood destroying fungi (wet rot), wood discolouring fungi and wood boring insects.
Provides a colourless finish for further painting, varnishing. For outdoor use and also for use on windows/frames, external doors/frames (internal & external sections).
Can also be used on structural timbers on indoor unoccupied areas such a floor joists.
- technical specifications
Brand Barrettine Pack Sizes 1lt, 5lt No of coats 1-2 coats Coverage 6-8 SqMtrs - 1 litre per coat MPN
- • Protects against rot and decay
- • Deep penetrating
- • Easy to apply and ready to use
- • Internal or External use
- • Low odour
how to use barrettine clear universal preserver
- • Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish
- • Recommend using a biocidal wash prior to treatment.
- • Brush, dip, roller or spray in suitable conditions.
- • Best results – recommend 2-3 applications/coats.
- • Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.
- • Always read the label.
- • Use biocides safely.
- • We recommend applying a water repellent finish after application.
- Additional Information
DetailsBarrettine Universal Presrever H&S Sheet Size: (505.44 KB)