- product information
Log Cabin & Complete Decking Treatment is specifically formulated to oil and protect log cabins, decking boards, deck tiles and balustrades made from pretreated, pressure treated or preservative impregnated timber.
Will also deliver a superior finish to sheds, huts and fencing.
Contains a surface biocide preserver to protect against mould
- technical specifications
Brand Barrettine Pack Size 5lt Coverage One coat - Up to 8 sq metres per litre on smooth timber or 5 sq metres per litre on rough sawn timber. Drying Times
- Drying times under dry conditions 48 - 72 hours.
- • Provides a clear sheen protection that is water repellent reducing the splitting and cracking of timber.
- • Contains a surface biocide preserver to help stop mould and fungi growth.
- • UV fade resistant protection.
- • Penetrating finish to resist flaking and peeling.
- • Can be used on other wooden garden structures and is harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- • For unpreserved/untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
before using barrettine log cabin treatment
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
how to apply barrettine log cabin treatment
Apply product to pre-treated, pressure treated or preservative impregnated timber only.
We recommend cleaning the timber with a biocidal wash. decking or patio cleaner
- Additional Information
DetailsBarrettine Log Cabin Treatment H&S Sheet Size: (454.14 KB)