- product information
• Blackfriars Clear Anti-Slip Deck Coating 2.5lt with added UV protection,
• Blackfriar Anti-Slip Deck Coating provides a clear, slip resistant finish to wooden, exterior decking.
• It a clear deck coating which allows the beauty of wood to show through whilst providing a slip-resistant surface.
- technical specifications
Brand Blackfriars Size 2.5lt Coverage 9m²/L/Coat Touch Dry 2-4 Hours Recoatable 12 Hours GTIN 5013296115056
- • Ideal for exterior timber decking and walkways
- • Micro-aggregates give increased grip
- • Clear protective coating
- • Excellent coverage
before using blackfriars anti slip decking
Ensure surface to be treated is clean, thoroughly dry, sound and free from wax, oil or any other contamination.
It is important that the substrate is thoroughly dry before application and during the drying period otherwise blanching (whitening) may occur.
Existing coatings should be lightly sanded to aid adhesion.
Weathered timber should be made good.
On bare wood the use of a decking stain is recommended prior to application of Blackfriar Anti-Slip Deck Coating as this will give the wood better UV resistance and prolong the lifetime of the coating.
Ensure new or bare timber is adequately preserved prior to applying wood finishes, apply aclear wood preserver to untreated timbers where required.
how to apply blackfriars anti slip decking
Stir thoroughly prior to use.
For best results apply two coats by short pile roller.
Allow the first coat to fully dry before applying a second coat.
A brush may be used for small or awkward areas.
Thinning not recommended.
- Additional Information
DetailsBlackfriars Clear Anti-Slip Deck Coating Data Sheet Size: (555.56 KB)
Blackfriars Clear Anti-Slip Deck Coating Safety Sheet Size: (173.09 KB)