prior to applying blackfriars black chalkboard paint
• Ensure surface to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from wax, grease or any other contamination.
• Previously painted surfaces in sound condition should be abraded and degreased prior to direct application .
• Remove any rust from ferrous metal to a clean bright surface before priming with an Anti-Rust Primer.
• Galvanised metal should be degreased and primed with a Multi-Surface Primer.
• New or other bare surfaces should be primed with the appropriate primer