Cleaning with Bona PowerScrubber
1. Fill 2/3 of the upper tank with clean, lukewarm water. Add Bona Deep Clean Solution as required (1 litre for varnished floors, 0,5 litre for oiled) and fill up with more water until tank is full.
2. Set the turning knob to medium pressure and run the machine forwards along a straight path. Distribute detergent on your forward pass.
3. Return to your original position down the same path without distributing detergent (if floor is heavily soiled then keep distributing detergent).
4. Do not allow excess solution to pool or puddle on the wood floor. Immediately wipe off spills or areas where the machine has missed with a mop.
5. Continue cleaning in a new path until the whole floor has been cleaned.