- product information
- A ready-to-use, waterborne maintenance coating for use on interior varnished floors
- Enhances dull looking surfaces
- Contains polyurethane to help revive scratched areas
- Meets DIN 18 032 for slip resistance
- technical specifications
Brand Bona No of coats 1 Coverage Up to 40m² per litre Drying Times 40 minutes Pack Size 5lt MPN WP595020002 GTIN 7312799933425
• Remove loose dirt and grit from your floor.
• Clean floor thoroughly with Bona Cleaner.
• Repeat to ensure that dirt will not be trapped in the coating.
• Make sure the floor is completely dry before applying Bona Freshen Up.
• Do not use over any floor that has been waxed or oiled.
• Wax and oil residues will prevent the proper adhesion of Freshen Up to the floor.
• Always test floors for appearance and adhesion in an inconspicuous area before use.
Rock container back & forth several times before opening.
Apply Freshen Up with the Bona Microfiber applicator pad.
Prepare the applicator pad by slightly dampening it with water. Apply Freshen Up in a 3-4 cm wide wavy line on the floor. Work on a small section at a time, about 3 m2 .
Spread Freshen Up over entire small section making sure all wood is covered.
Freshen Up should be applied at 30-50 m2 per litre.
For best results, apply a thin consistent coat. Keep airborne dust and airflow to a minimum while floor is wet.
- Additional Information