• Elastic, 1-component silane wood floor adhesive. R848T has a higher viscosity than R848.
• It feels thicker and has an improved initial grab, which reduces the risk of hollow spots.
• The ’sausage’ pack offers an economical alternative for use in gun applicators, a longer shelf life and virtually no waste.
• Hard-elastic parquet adhesive.
• A true all-rounder suitable for practically all types of parquet and subfloors.
• R850T is thicker than R850 and suited for application with the Bona OptiSpread.
• Resists thrust during wood expansion whilst allowing shrinkage thus relieving tensions on the subfloor.
• High initial bonding strength, reducing the potential for “hollow spots