- product information
• Elastic, 1-component silane wood floor adhesive. R848T has a higher viscosity than R848.
• It feels thicker and has an improved initial grab, which reduces the risk of hollow spots.
• The ’sausage’ pack offers an economical alternative for use in gun applicators, a longer shelf life and virtually no waste.
• Hard-elastic parquet adhesive.
• A true all-rounder suitable for practically all types of parquet and subfloors.
• R850T is thicker than R850 and suited for application with the Bona OptiSpread.
• Resists thrust during wood expansion whilst allowing shrinkage thus relieving tensions on the subfloor.
• High initial bonding strength, reducing the potential for “hollow spots
- technical specifications
Brand Bona Drying Time 24 hours MPN BR850T5600M1BO GTIN
- • Higher viscosity
- • Improved initial grab
- • Easy to apply
- • Fast initial bonding strength
- • Allows load after 24 hours
- • Unique rib stability
- • Very low risk of hollow spots
- • Up to two years' shelf life
- • Compatible with underfloor heating
- • Coverage: 850 - 1250g/m²
Before Using Bona R850T
The substrate must in general be even, totally dry, clean, free from cracks and physically sound.
The surface should also be slightly textured. If applicable, it must meet the requirements of local standards or codes of practice.
If necessary it should be professionally prepared for laying.
A primer is typically not needed.
Note: For full information please refer to the attached Data Sheet
Please refer to attached Data Sheet
- Additional Information