- product information
Alkaline, non caustic, detergent base in water designed as a degreasing pre-treatment for soiled and contaminated surfaces prior to painting.
Suitable for All substrates including Concrete, Plastic, Fibreglass and all finishes painted on steel and other substrates.
- technical specifications
Brand Bradite Size 5lt Application Brush Coverage 20m2 per Litre Dilution Dilute one part by volume TD39 with 9 parts clean warm water. MPN TD39 GTIN 5050173000340
- • Economical and safe degreasing alternative to solvents
- • Suitable for degreasing oily/soiled surfaces and for removing road dirt and grime.
- • Mild odour, will not taint food contact surfaces in usage concentrations.
- • Biodegradable in general use, can be disposed of into foul drains
- • Surface active agents degrade according to EU requirements.
how to use bradite td39 degreaser
Thin one part Industrial Degreaser TD39 with 9 parts warm water by volume.
Mix thoroughly before use
Apply diluted solution to substrate and scrub with a stiff bristle brush until heavy contamination is removed.
Two or more applications may be necessary depending upon the amount of contamination present.
After scrubbing, the surface should be rinsed thoroughly with water and allowed to dry before painting.
- Additional Information
DetailsBradite TD39 Data sheet Size: (142.55 KB)