- product information
Available in grades 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, Erfurt MAV lining papers produce the perfect base for decorating with other wall coverings, emulsion painting and some paint effects. There is a grade suitable for all decorating applications.
Provides a degree of surface reinforcement, covers small cracks and defects whilst preparing surfaces for paint or decorative wallpaper. Recommended adhesive; Good quality ready mixed. Pattern Repeat, free match.
- technical specifications
Brand Erfurt Typical uses Protects and prepares new plaster for paint or wallpaper. Will cover and smooth over small defects. Recommended paste Dry flake or good quality ready mixed. Soak time 8-10 minutes Roll size 20m x 56cm coverage: 11.2m² approx MPN GTIN 5025137213081
Our ERFURTmav Professional linings are the brand of choice for many professional decorators throughout the UK. Carefully selected long fibre, pure paper pulp is used to produce paper with excellent tensile strength and easy cutting characteristics, even when soaked.
So what makes it ‘pure’? Quite simply it’s made from pure pulp, sourced from carefully managed forests accredited by either FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification*).
The heavier the grade of lining the more effectively it will cover and smooth out defects.
Exclusively produced to create a smooth finish on walls and ceilings.
- Uses paper from well managed FSC and PEFC sources
- Smooths out walls in preparation for painting or overhanging with decorative wallpaper
- Excellent base surface
- Easy to use
- Contains no PVC or fibreglass
- Allows your walls to breathe
Recommended paste - Dry flake or good quality ready mixed.
- Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end.
- Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for applying first length.
- Paste liberally to each length making sure all edges have been covered. Fold each length paste to paste and soak until pliable, normally 6-8 minutes.
- Apply first length along guide line and smooth out with a wallpaper brush.
- Butt join all subsequent lengths and avoid overlapping.
- Allow paper to dry thoroughly before decorating with wallpaper or emulsion paint.
- Additional Information