- product information
HR PROF is tested to Euro Class B and UK Class O for spread of flame for use on cladding, log cabins, garages, summer houses, staircases, bathrooms, saunas, pool enclosures etc both internally and externally. Critical engineering properties i.e. strength, durability, hygroscopicity and corrosivity are not compromised.
- technical specifications
Coverage For certification on HR Prof and assistance in qauntities required please contact us directly GTIN 4743093000071, 4743093000101
HR Prof Certificated Timber Species
- BM TRADA Certification for Consistency of Performance of HR Prof on 18mm-8.5mm Spruce Cladding
- SPRUCE: Euro-class “B-s1-d0″
- PINE: Euro-class “B-s1-d0″
- EUROPEAN OAK: Euro-class “B-s1-d0”
- SCOTCH LARCH: Euro-class “B-s1-d0″ & BS 476 PART 6 & 7 UK Class “O”
- SIBERIAN LARCH: Euro-class “B-s1-d0″
- WESTERN RED CEDAR: Euro-class “B-s1-d0″
- BIRCH PLYWOOD : Euro-class “C-s1-d1″
- OAK FACED PLYWOOD: BS 476: PART 7: 1997 Class “2”
- SUCUPIRA AMARELA Hardwood (density 1000kg/m3): Euro-class “B-s1-d0″
- THERMOWOOD: Indicative result Euro-class “C”
- Pine Flooring Radiant Panel 18mm, to EN ISO 9239-1:2002 Indicative Euro B-S1-d0
- Fire Resistance classification K1 10
- Fire Resistance classification K2 10
- HR PROF (Holz Prof) development and manufacture approved to ISO 9001-2008
Please refer to attached information sheets for full information on HR Prof
This was performed according to NT FIRE 053 Method B which involved accelerated weathering by cycles of rain, drying and also UV light for a total time of 1000 hours. The accelerated weathering was performed between 5 November and 17 December 2007 by SP Technical Research Institute in Sweden.
HR-Prof fire performance properties will not compromise other critical engineering properties in the timber such as strength, durability, or hygroscopicity.
HR-Prof Flame Retardant is not harmful to the environment – Environmentally friendly materials are essential for a cleaner world, follow the link below to sustainable construction.
HR-Prof is simple to use and safe to apply. Possessing high diffusion properties it quickly penetrates the structure of the substrate. Unlike intumescent systems it does not require an additional protective finishing coat. However, if required HR-Prof can be over-coated with wood stains, varnishes and some paints (tests may be required before over-coating.
Please contact us for advise on suitable products for overcoating HR Prof
HR-Prof has non-flammable properties, which become part of the substrate, restricting ignition and the spread of flame. It will not wash out from the surface of the substrate after drying, it is not converted into smoke when exposed to high temperatures, and carbon char is restricted to the immediate area. Materials treated with HR-Prof when exposed to temperatures of up to 1700 C are subject to charcoal forming, severely restricting the spread of flame.
HR-Prof for use in timber frame buildings, external wood cladding, on staircases, trusses, doors, joists, floors and walls, on stables, log cabins, boats, fencing and garages – inside and outside. Once dry it is not affected by moisture so can also be used in kitchens, bathrooms, saunas and swimming pool enclosures. Timber pre-treated with HR PROF (Holz Prof) once dry does not react with galvanised steel ( zinc), stainless steel, brass, gun nails or zinc coated screws, whether the application is internal or external.
- Additional Information
DetailsBM TRADA UK - Holz Prof Certificate Size: (206.51 KB)
HR Prof Directions For Use Size: (188.21 KB)
HR Prof Building Regulations Size: (114.55 KB)
HR Prof Safety Sheet Size: (143.05 KB)
HR Prof Test Standards Size: (120.05 KB)
HR Prof Hygroscopic Test Results Size: (189.47 KB)
HR Prof Timber Absorption Report Size: (190.04 KB)
HR Prof Strength & Fixing Results Size: (179.66 KB)