- product information
Steel Wool Grade 0000 is a flexible, ultra-fine steel wool used to cut back between coats of varnish, paint or oil finishes.
It is ideal for polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces, including metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium, or with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
- technical specifications
Brand Liberon MPN 015063 GTIN 5450011000172
- • High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- • Ideal for applying wax polishes
- • Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- • Flexible abrasive
- • Ideal for use with paint strippers
- • Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
How To Use Liberon 0000 Steel Wool
Always test the products on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for compatibility and end results.
To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.
- Additional Information