- product information
DetailsWater-soluble cleaning concentrate for everyday cleaning and maintenance – especially developed for oiled and waxed wooden floors.It contains soaps based on natural oils. The wood does not dry out from cleaning. When used regularly, the highly effective Wash and Care produces a low-maintenance, non-slip surface.The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions, and thus it supports a healthy living environment.
- technical specifications
Brand Osmo Approx Coverage n/a No of Coats n/a Approx, Dosage 1 cover cap per litre of water Drying Time Mop to dry MPN 8016 GTIN 4006850111251
• Osmo Wash and Care is especially suitable for cleaning and maintaining oiled and waxed wooden flooring.• Furthermore, it is also recommended for furniture, doors, wall and ceiling panelling.
- • Highly effective cleaning
- • Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- • Easy to use for regular use
- • Moisturises the wood's surface to maintain freshness
- • Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- • Suitable for all woods including exotic woods
Preparation For FloorsTo remove loose dirt, we recommend dry cleaning with Osmo Dust-Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
Manual ApplicationWash and Care is ideally used with the Osmo Mop.Add Osmo Wash and Care to water. Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately.When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and signs of wear.
Mechanical ApplicationSpread the diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine,e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad.Immediately, mop away or remove with a round Osmo Microfibre Pad for machines
- Additional Information