- product information
• Easy Surface Prep (ESP) is a wipe on/wipe off product which primes and prepares any shiny surface for painting.
• It completely eliminates the need for difficult sanding and leaves the surface ready for paint or varnish to bond to.
• It is an effective way to prepare any non-porous surface for painting, ideal for use on ceramic tiles and melamine units.
• It is colourless, virtually odourless and can be wiped on and off with a lint-free cloth making it incredibly easy to use!
- technical specifications
Brand Owatrol No of coats 1 Coverage 18m2 per litre Drying Time 2 hours Size 1lt MPN 567GB GTIN 3297972505672
- • Updating melamine kitchen furniture, great for revamping kitchen cupboards
- • Re-painting a bathroom without having to re-tile!
- • A great way to spruce up tired or outdated furniture without sanding
- • Upgrading cheap furniture, time to add some colour to those flat packs!
- • Suitable for use on baked lacquers and enamels, like lamps and ornaments
- • Even good for use on glass, it dries totally clear
- • Forms a film on the surface for paints to adhere to – oil or water based paint including varnishes
- • Quick drying and odourless – ideal for confined areas
- • Paint over with your choice of finish after just 2 hours!
- • Suitable for interior and exterior use
- • Eliminates the need for sanding so saves you lots of time
- • Available in a handy 1 Litre bottle
Before Using Owatrol E.S.P
First clean and dry all surfaces to remove oil, grease and other contaminants and remove any loose and flaking old finish.
For oily, greasy, waxed or varnished surfaces prepare by scrubbing with a green scourer or 00 steel wool soaked with ESP.
Wipe clean after 5-10 minutes then follow the standard application instructions.
How To Apply Owatrol E.S.P
Apply ESP generously with a clean, dry, lint free cloth. If ESP crawls or separates, the surface is not clean.
Wipe off ESP and re-clean according to above directions before continuing.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes then lightly wipe over the surface in one direction with a clean cloth to remove any excess ESP.
Allow to dry for 2 hours.
When dry, ESP may be left up to 7 days before applying the finish. If this time has passed, re-apply ESP as directed before painting.
Clean all tools and equipment with soap and water.
- Additional Information
DetailsOwatrol ESP Technical Data Sheet Size: (867.9 KB)