• Apply 1 or 2 coats of OLÉOFLOOR® CLASSIC depending on type of wood and foot traffic.
• Facing the light and starting opposite the door so as to work towards it, apply a first even and generous coat of OLÉOFLOOR® CLASSIC.
• Start at the edge then do the entire surface, working in areas of 2 m by 2 m.
• Allow to dry for 4 hours depending on the ambient conditions.
• Apply 2nd coat if required.
• Do not leave more than 12 hours between application of the 1st and 2nd coat.
• Always maintain a wet edge to avoid overlaps.