- product information
Silver Aluminium combines a bright metallic appearance with the durable protection of a standard topcoat.
1. GO FURTHER!More paint in the can, resulting in a higher coverage. One HARD HAT® aerosol equals up to 2-3 standard aerosols.
2. WORK QUICKER!A higher film build without drips or runs, in one goTwice the opacity of cheaper paint sprays (saving a cross layer). Normal coverage in one pass. Quicker drying: 10-15 minutes!
3. LAST LONGER!Higher quality pigments for a longer gloss and colour retention. The tough flexible film resists chipping, cracking and peeling.
- technical specifications
Size 500ml For use on
New, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces Appearance Metallic Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To touch
15 Minutes Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To Recoat Within 1 hour or after 48 hours Binder n/a Heat Resistance Up to 100 °C Theoretical Coverage
2,5 m² per spray can at 25 μm dry MPN 2115 GTIN
- • Metallic spray: nice finish, good protection
- • For bare metal and galvanised steel
- • Usable as topcoat on zinc primers and galvanised
- • Finish with transparent topcoat for the best result
- • Ideal for machinery, pumps, toolboxes, etc.
- • Available in sparkling, gloss and stainless steel
- • Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
Remove dirt, grease, oil, loose rust and all other surface contaminants by appropriate means.
Prime or spot prime with the recommended RUST-OLEUM Primers. Sand intact coatings to provide a proper key for adhesion.
The surface must be clean and dry during application.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Remove cover cap. Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the rattle of mixing ball is heard.
Shake frequently during use. Hold can at least 25 cm from surface.
Use back and forth motion keeping can parallel with surface. Ensure that can is in motion when spray button is pressed to avoid runs and sags.
Apply a single, thin layer and avoid application of thick layers. After use turn can upside down and press spray button for 2 - 3 seconds to clean valve.
For good results the relative humidity shall be below 85% and the temperature of the can and substrate above 0°C.
- Additional Information