- product information
• Rustoleum quick drying Anti-Rust Primer aerosol
• Ideal as a general purpose anti- rust primer and also underneath ustoleum's Hard Hat aerosolsAnti-rust primers should be used on new, bare or slightly rusted steel surfaces.They should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications and should be recoated with Rust-Oleum® Hard Hat topcoats.The products contain rust-inhibitive pigments and are lead- and chromate free.
- technical specifications
Size 500ml For use on
New, bare or slightly rusted steel surfaces Appearance Matt Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To touch 15 Minutes Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To Recoat Within 1 hour or after 48 hours Binder Alkyd Recoatable with :-
Hard Hat 2100 Topcoats Theoretical Coverage 5.5 m² per spray can MPN 2169 GTIN
DetailsThe quick anti-rust protector.
- • Quick working rust preventive primer
- • For bare steel or slightly rusted surfaces
- • Penetrates the rusted surface
- • To recoat: 10 minutes, to handle: 30 minutes
- • Red for dark topcoats, grey for light topcoats
- • Lead- and chromate free
before using rustoleum hard hat anti rust aerosols
• Remove dirt, grease, oil, loose rust and all other surface contaminants by appropriate means.
• Sand intact coatings to provide a proper key for adhesion.
• The surface must be clean and dry during application.
how to use rustoleum hard hat anti rust aerosols
• Remove cover cap.
• Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the rattle of mixing ball is heard.
• Shake frequently during use.
• Hold can approx. 25 cm from surface.
• Use back and forth motion keeping can parallel with surface.
• Ensure that can is in motion when spray button is pressed to avoid runs and sags.
• Apply several thin layers at a few minutes interval to achieve adequate coating thickness.
• After use turn can upside down and press spray button for 2 - 3 seconds to clean valve.
- Additional Information