- product information
Rust-Oleum 2102 Adgesion Primer should be used on galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain and other smooth, dense surfaces followed by Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2100 Topcoats.
Intended for small maintenance jobs.
Should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications.
- technical specifications
Size 500ml For use on
Smooth, Dense surfaces Appearance n/a Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To touch Remains tacky Drying times 20°C/50% r.v. To Recoat After 30 minutes but within 24 hours Binder n/a Heat Resistance n/a Theoretical Coverage 5.5 m² per spray can MPN 2102 GTIN
Durable adhesion to difficult substrates
- • Durable adhesion to galvanised, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, hard PVC, glass and ceramics
- • Ready to recoat after 30 minutes (within 24 hours)
- • Ideal with HARD HAT® topcoats
- • Transparent blue appearance
- • Special fan spray nozzle for a uniform application
- • Large coverage: 5.5 m2 per aerosol
• Remove dirt, grease, oil and all other surface contaminants by appropriate means.
• Remove previous coatings completely
• The surface must be clean and dry during application.
DIRECTION FOR USE
• Remove cover cap. Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the rattle of mixing ball is heard.
• Shake frequently during use. Hold can at least 25 cm from surface.
• Use back and forth motion keeping can parallel with surface. Ensure that can is in motion when spray button is pressed to avoid runs and sags.
• Apply a single, thin layer and avoid application of thick layers. After use turn can upside down and press spray button for 2 - 3 seconds to clean valve.
• For good results the relative humidity shall be below 85% and the temperature of the can and substrate above 0°C.
- Additional Information