- product information
Textrol is a penetrating wood oil finish for exterior softwood and hardwood on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It is a penetrative product which saturates the wood to protect it from within – as there’s no film on the surface it will not peel or flake.
Textrol enhances the natural beauty of the wood whilst providing a mildew-resistant finish with exceptional and long-lasting protection from the effects of moisture, weathering and UV rays. It can be applied wet-on-wet which saves time as you don’t need to wait for coats to dry during application and the maintenance is easy with local touch-ups and no laborious sanding required!
When first applied, Textrol will give the wood a rich, matt colour which will gradually lighten over time to the finished look. It is now available in 7 different colours for a range of looks all with premium protection.
Ideal Uses for Textrol Penetrating Wood Oil
- Reviving dried-out and weather-beaten decks
- Protecting garden fencing and gates from splitting and cracking
- Maintaining decking with no laborious sanding
- Enhancing the natural wood look of garden furniture
- Showcasing beautiful sidings and cladding
- Protecting decks for the future
- technical specifications
Brand Owatrol Can sizes 1lt, 2.5lt, 5ltr, 20ltr Colours Clear + 6x colours Coverage Initial application: 5m2 per litre
Maintenance: 10-12m² per litre
Tools Brush, Roller, Airless Sprayer or garden sprayer Suitable for Exterior use Clean up White Spirit Drying time 24 - 48 hours Recoating time Apply ‘wet-on-wet’ Suitable surfaces Weathered softwood & hardwood
- • Developed for weathered wood and available in 7 colours
- • Penetrates and protects from within the wood
- • Non film forming – will not crack, peel or flake
- • Protects against moisture and UV damage
- • Easy one coat maintenance – no stripping or sanding
- Additional Information