- product information
• An elastic wood stabiliser for use before applying DRY FLEX® 1.
• It has fast repair capabilities so is suitable for use when you need to finish the job in a short time frame.
• After application, can be left up to 2 hours before application of DRY FLEX® 1
- technical specifications
Brand Repair Care MPN 2013002 GTIN 8714748004153
- • Ensures maximum bonding of the repair compound (DRY FLEX® 1) to the substrate.
- • Low viscosity and solvent-free to penetrate quickly and deeply into the wood.
- • Strengthens the fibres of the wood.
- • Easy to apply with a brush.
before using dry fix 1
Check the moisture content of the surface (maximum 18%) and the condition of the wood with the REPAIR CARE Wood Condition Meter.
Ensure that all decayed or excessively soft wood, and weathered, damaged or burnt wood is completely removed until a sound wood substrate is achieved
All surfaces must be free of dust, dirt, grease, raised wood fibres and general surface contamination.
Remove any paint coatings from the surfaces to be treated and sand back to bare shiny wood.
how to use dry fix 1
On all applications, pre-treat the affected area with DRY FIX® 1.
Remove any excess DRY FIX® 1 which has not penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
Sand the cured surface before paint is applied.
Please refer to data sheet
- Additional Information
DetailsRepair Care Dry Flex & Fix 1 Product Sheet Size: (3.82 MB)