- product information
• Elastic repair compound for very fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 1 hour*).
• Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood.
• Can be sanded and painted after 1 hour.
- technical specifications
Brand Repair Care MPN 2023002 GTIN 8714748004221
- • The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- • The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- • The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
- • External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
before using window care dry flex 1
Check the moisture content of the surface (maximum 18%) and the condition of the wood with the REPAIR CARE Wood Condition Meter.
Ensure that all decayed or excessively soft wood, and weathered, damaged or burnt wood is completely removed until a sound wood substrate is achieved
All surfaces must be free of dust, dirt, grease, raised wood fibres and general surface contamination.
Remove any paint coatings from the surfaces to be treated and sand back to bare shiny wood.
how to apply window care dry flex 1
On all applications, pre-treat the affected area with DRY FIX®
Remove any excess DRY FIX® 1 which has not penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
Sand the cured surface before paint is applied.
Please refer to data sheet
- Additional Information
DetailsRepair Care Dry Flex & Fix 1 Product Sheet Size: (3.82 MB)