- product information
Elastic repair compound for large timber repairs and splicing - paintable after 16 hours
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Suitable for large repairs and projects without time constraints and provides a durable solution to the curative and preventative treatment of timber.
- technical specifications
Brand Repair Care MPN 2021002 GTIN 8714748004283
- • The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias, soffits, stairs and furniture.
- • The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- • The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
- • External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
before using window care dry flex 16
Check the moisture content of the surface (maximum 18%) and the condition of the wood
Ensure that all decayed or excessively soft wood, and weathered, damaged or burnt wood is completely removed until a sound wood
All surfaces must be free of dust, dirt, grease, raised wood fibres and general surface contamination.
Remove any paint coatings from the surfaces to be treated and sand back to bare shiny wood.
Sand the wood surface before the product is applied.
how to apply window care dry flex 16
On all applications, use a brush to pre-treat the affected area with DRY FIX® 16, before applying DRY FLEX® 16.
Allow a minimum of 20 minutes and a maximum of 8 hours for the DRY FIX® 16 to penetrate the surface of the timber.
Remove any excess DRY FIX® 16 which has not penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
Apply DRY FLEX® 16
Refer to Data sheet fir full information
- Additional Information
DetailsRepair Care Dry Flex & Dry Fix 16 Product Sheet Size: (3.79 MB)