- product information
• Dry Flex Cool for quicker repairs at lower temperatures
- • The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- • The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- • The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
- • External and internal applications
- technical specifications
Brand Repair Care MPN 2024005 GTIN 8714748004450
- • Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
- • Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
- • Cures fast and is particularly suitable at temperatures below 15°C.
- • Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
Before Using Dry Flex Cool
Check the moisture content of the surface (maximum 18%) and the condition of the wood
Ensure that all decayed or excessively soft wood, and weathered, damaged or burnt wood is completely removed until a sound wood substrate is achieved
All surfaces must be free of dust, dirt, grease, raised wood fibres and general surface contamination.
Remove any paint coatings from the surfaces to be treated and sand back to bare shiny wood.
How To Apply Repair Care Flex Cool
On all applications, pre-treat the affected area with DRY FIX® UNI .
Remove any excess DRY FIX® UNI which has not penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
Sand the cured surface before paint is applied.
For further information please refer to the attached Data Sheet
- Additional Information
DetailsRepair Care Dry Flex Cool Safety Sheet Component A Size: (224.13 KB)
Repair Care Dry Flex Cool Safety Sheet Component B Size: (249.26 KB)