- product information
Durable fine surface filler for quick, durable spot repairs on timber (paintable after 30 minutes*)
The best of a fine surface filler and an epoxy in 1 product.
No primer required.
Cures fast, also under colder weather conditions.
Easy and fast to apply.
- technical specifications
Brand Repair Care GTIN 8714748003972
• Fine surface filling and quick, durable spot repairs.
• The filling of nail holes, screw holes & cracks.
• For repairs of small defects in existing DRY FLEX® repairs.
• External and internal applications.
• Quick & easy to apply
• Can be applied with a standard mastic gun
• Ideal for small repairs
How To Apply Dry Flex SF
- Remove all paint & dirt.
- Ensure timber is dry.
- Dispense DRY FLEX® SF on to the mixing plate.
- Mix both components with EASY•Q™ application knives until a homogenous colour is reached.
- Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® SF in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
- Apply the DRY FLEX® SF and leave the surface smooth.
- When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
- Additional Information